2013(e)ko azaroaren 27(a), asteazkena

A month abroad

Talking about exchanges, I would like to say that I've been in two. I went to Italy with the school just for a week, but this summer I went to Minneapolis (Minnesota, USA) to spend a whole month in a family.
It was a fantastic experience and I learnt a lot of English.
At first, I had some problems to understand the American accent, it sounded a bit weird, but finally, I got used to it.
I stayed in a family called Nordlund and I had a 10-year-old sister and  an 8-year-old brother.
They prepared lots of activities for me to have fun! They were all very nice :)
We went to the Bunker beach, waterskiing, shopping to the Mall of America, to Valley Fair (theme park), to a baseball match, bowling... I really enjoyed myself as well as learned a lot.
Again, it was a great experience and I hope to repeat it next summer :)








iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina